Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Pediatric Dentist - Dr. Jason Leung, D.M.D., M.A.
- Boston University - Pediatric Dentistry Residency
- Tufts University - Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- University of Western Ontario - M.A.
- University of Toronto - B.S.
- Board Eligible in Pediatric Dentistry
- Hospital Privleges at The Hospital of Central Connecticut
- Hospital Privleges at Hartford Hospital and Hospital of Central Connecticut
Why a Pediatric Dentist?
- Children are not just small adults. Pediatric dentists are the pediatricians of dentistry. A pediatric dentist has an additional two to three years specialty training following dental school and limits his/her practice to treating children only. A pediatric dentist is specially trained to make your child comfortable and cooperative during dental treatment.
- A Pediatric Dentist has special equipment and office decor designed especially for your kids.
- Dr. Jay Leung can make early diagnoses and provide treatment for your children needing orthodontic treatment or for children whose habits (such as thumb sucking) are potentially impacting their primary and permanent teeth.
- Pediatric dentists like Dr. Jay Leung are able to motivate your children to brush their teeth and to develop oral hygiene habits that will last them a lifetime!
- For children with special needs, Pediatric Dentists such as Dr. Jay Leung have the training to treat them safely and effectively.
Most major insurances for children are accepted, including Husky.
Dr. Jay has been providing pediatric dental care to infants, kids, tweens, and teenagers of West Hartford, Bloomfield, Farmington, Hartford, Avon, Newington, Windsor, New Britain, and Simsbury for over five years. Call us to get your little one in to see Dr. Jay!
We are not just a pediatric dental office. We are a full service dental practice serving the oral health care needs of individuals from ages 1 to 100! In addition to Pediatric Dentist Dr. Jay Leung, we have general dentists providing the entire spectrum of dental services including fillings, crowns, veneers, wisdom teeth extractions, bridges, implants, and more. Many parents bring their children to see Dr. Jay and end up liking the office so much that they join our practice to be treated by Dr. Shakun. Will that be you? Contact us today!